Be sure to read my monthly articles in The Great Lakes Pilot and The Mackinac Journal.
Community programs are designed for libraries, nature centers and museums. Various themes have been designed to accommodate special requests. These venues tend to be a 45-60 minute show. Here are some of the programs that have been offered in the past or will be offered in the future:
- 2020 Summer Reading: “Share your Story!”
- “Johnny Appleseed” at the Wolcott Mill Metro Park, Ray Twp., MI
- “A Winter Dweller’s Celebration” at the River Raisin National Battlefield, with Brother Jim Boynton, S.J., Monroe, MI
- “The Promise of Spring” at the Detroit Institute of Arts, Detroit, MI
- “The Haunted Sugar Cabin,” Lorenzo Cultural Arts Center, Clinton Twp., MI. MI.