Be sure to read my monthly articles in The Great Lakes Pilot and The Mackinac Journal.
Festival programs are designed for reenactments. These type of events usually take place over a period of days, and are centered on a general theme. In the past, I have been asked to present “Stories, Songs and Dances of the Voyageur,”or to portray a specific historical character.
- Mississinewa, 1812, Marion, IN
- Making stick and ring games with patrons at the Alpena Maritime Festival, Alpena, MI
- Playing flute for the students at Atwood Elementary, L’Anse Creuse Public Schools
- Portraying Chief Tecumseh, Trail of Courage, Rochester, IN
- Portraying Fr. Jacques Marquette, A River Thru History Rendezvous, Des Plaines, IL
- Leading the dance at the Ste. Claire Voyageur Encampment, Lake St. Clair Metro Park, Harrison Twp. MI